If you’ve ever wanted to play at “The Park” and couldn’t because you didn’t have a membership, you’ll be happy to know that our course is open to the public every day of the week. Enjoy the bermuda fairways, bent greens and our gently rolling terrain with some flat areas. All guests sign in at the Pro Shop prior to entering the course.
Our regulation 18-hole golf course was designed by Gene Hamm and opened for play in 1930. The length is 6,624 yards from the longest tees for a par 72. The course rating is 71.9 with a slope rating of 121. Our facilities include a putting green and practice bunker.
We are open everyday from 8 AM to 6 PM.
Call the Pro Shop to book your Tee Time, Group Tournament, or sign-up for an upcoming event at 276.632.1711. Walk-ins subject to tee time availability.
Join us for some regular, friendly competition:
Super Seniors Group, Monday through Friday at 10:30 AM.
9-hole Points Play Group, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 9:00 AM and Friday at 10:30 AM.
- Monday-Thursday: 18-hole green fees with cart $ 20.00
- Tuesday and Thursday: 18-hole Senior greens fee with cart $ 18.00
- Monday-Thursday: 9-hole greens fee with cart $ 14.00
- Friday-Sunday: 18-hole greens fee with cart $ 26.00
Club and Golf Membership are available:
- Full Member – Tier 1: Includes all club privileges for all immediate family members living in one household, including unmarried children under the age of 21 or full time students under the age of 23. ($145.00)
- Full Member – Tier 2: Includes all club privileges for all immediate family members living in one household, including unmarried children under the age of 21 or full-time students under the age of 23. ($100.00)
- Junior Member – Applicant’s age is 35 or under: Includes all club privileges for all immediate family members in one household. ($75.00).